Our success has always come from setting trends not chasing them. We stretched the boundaries of innovation (literally) by splicing, dicing, stone washing and stretching denim fabric since 1975. The hyper loop retail roller coaster makes necessity the mother of reinvention. Are you ready to ride the wave? Join “PARASUCO’S NEW GENERATION” of innovation!
Fashion savvy candidates for the denim digital age. Creative, culturally plugged in candidates who can navigate the path from sketch pad (or iPad) to final product. Tenacity, talent and grace under pressure are paramount. If you consume fashion for breakfast, dream denim at night, think on your feet and desire a career in fashion under the guidance of one of the original denim masters, Sal Parasuco, We want you.
Want to join a passionate team? Apply now at email@example.com
You are a multi-disciplinary graphic designer with a keen aesthetic sensibility, and an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to a high level of detail?
PARASUCO is looking for a creative, competitive, energetic and passionate graphic designer who will help us build and maintain our brand’s visual identity.
Must be comfortable working in a Mac environment, love working under pressure, a team player with a positive attitude.
- In collaboration with other members of the Marketing department, develop creative designs, seasonal images, newsletters and advertisements.
- Create print collaterals – marketing material, logos, ad designs, incentive material, etc.
Produce creative assets for website and for all social media channels as well as print.
Photography and videography ( shooting and editing ).
- Photo retouching for product shots as well as on-model images.
- Ensure work is creative and innovative concerning look, feel and use of typography.
- Explores variations of layouts, photographic composition and treatments, typographic treatments, promotional language, colors, backgrounds, formats, etc.
- Ensure work represent company standards and branding.
- Stays on top of graphic design trends ( web & print ).
- Assist with the development of new trims and labelling packages.
- Assist with the creative of the presentation boards.
- Copyright for internal/external communication of all marketing and online matters.
- Assists with product line sheet for the sales team and trade-shows.
- Assists with implementation of any special events or marketing initiatives
- Accomplish any other miscellaneous task as requested by immediate supervisor.
- + 2 years of experience in graphic and web design;
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of graphic design, typography and usability;
- Hands-on knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, XD), Microsoft PowerPoint, Tumult Hype (or any equivalent HTML5 animation software), and basic front-end coding (CSS, HTML);
- Experience in photo editing, an asset;
- Strong knowledge of Email marketing, wording etc.;
- Fluent in English, and French is an asset.
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org