Our success has always come from setting trends not chasing them. We stretched the boundaries of innovation (literally) by splicing, dicing, stone washing and stretching denim fabric since 1975. The hyper loop retail roller coaster makes necessity the mother of reinvention. Are you ready to ride the wave? Join “PARASUCO’S NEW GENERATION” of innovation!
Fashion savvy candidates for the denim digital age. Creative, culturally plugged in candidates who can navigate the path from sketch pad (or iPad) to final product. Tenacity, talent and grace under pressure are paramount. If you consume fashion for breakfast, dream denim at night, think on your feet and desire a career in fashion under the guidance of one of the original denim masters, Sal Parasuco, We want you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• In collaboration with members of the Marketing department, develop creative designs, seasonal images, newsletters and ads etc;
• Create artworks for website, social media and print;
• Knowledge of Front-End and Back-End Web would be considered an asset;
• Knowledge of HTML5 and WordPress would be considered an asset;
• Create print collaterals – marketing material, logos, ad designs, incentive material, etc;
• Develop variations of layouts, photographic composition and treatments, typographic treatments, promotional language, colors, backgrounds, formats, etc;
• Assist with the development of new trims and labelling packages;
• Assist with implementation of any special events or marketing initiatives; and
• Accomplish any other miscellaneous tasks as requested by your supervisors.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Want to join a passionate team? Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org